Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Chapter, New Beggining

It's been months since I last posted a blog 
Life was too casual then ,
It was so repetitive that i found out that I had nothing to write about =/
But recently many things changed,
I finally started college, Opening a new chapter in life ,
Its not that hard yet , but it sure made me busy ,
Recently I didn't really played games much but yet I don't feel bored =D
Thanks to a few twist and turn of events ~ My life became more colourful than before
There are so many things that I wish to say but yet I can't find an appropriate audience
Thus I turn back to u ~ my loyal blog 
I'm starting to ponder did I do the right thing ,
No.... that's a wrong way of stating it ,
I do not regret what I did , 
But the consequences of it seems to be abit out of hand,
I'm just worried of the after effects of my decision ,
It was a rash decision that I did not plan ,
It just happened following the flow of how the situation became ,
But nonetheless it was something I wanted,
But definitely I would have preferred not to have done it through online.
Now things are hanging halfway 
Its neither here nor there 
What can I do to make things stable ? 
Or should I say , How to get the answer I want .
The wall between me and the answer is higher than it was 
thus I decided to build a door instead of jumping over it !
I really hope I could be the one , since I'm studying in The One Academy XD
The twist and turn of events lead us to this 
I hope this will end the way we want it to.
Problems are meant to be solved 
No matter how hard it is , there will always be a solution ,
We just need to find out what it is !
All the musics in my list right now fails me ,
I cant really connect my feelings to them recently 
And my internet is too slow to download new songs .....
Guess I just gotta live with it for now 
No matter how this ends , 
I will not regret what I've done 
So I hope you wont regret the decision you will make too

So lemme end this blog post with a few lyrics that is kinda close in expressing my feelings right now :
 
"It's not a conquest and I ain't on no conquest for no mate,
I wasn't looking but I stumbled on to you must've been fate,
But so much is at stake, 
What the fuck does it take , 
Lets cut to the chase,
But a door shuts in your face.
Promise me if I cave in and break and leave myself open that I won't be making a mistake !"
-Space Bound , Eminem


"Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment lasts forever when you feel you've lost your way
And what if my chances are already gone
I started believing that I could be wrong
But you gave me one good reason to fight and never walk away
So here I am still holding on!
With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing"
-No Boundaries, Adam Lambert

"You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
It's driving me mad I miss you so bad
And my heart heart heart is so jetlagged
Heart heart heart is so jetlagged
Heart heart heart is so jetlagged
So jetlagged"
-Jet Lag , Simple Plan Feat Natasha Bedingfield

"Just don't give up,
I'm working it out !
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down !"
-Whatya Want From Me, Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment